2019 VBS Clinic
Changes to this year’s clinic:
EARLY BIRD PRIZES — If you submit your team’s registration form before April 1st, your church will be entered into a drawing for special give-a-ways. However, later registrations and walk-ins are always welcomed. So, come join in this year’s “WILD” training at the 2019 VBS clinic!
The Children’s Base Conference is now being split in two as per last year’s evaluations request:
- Pam Creason will be teaching 1st & 2nd Grades
- Cindy Ma will be teaching 3rd & 4th Grades
The Youth Base Conference will feature two opportunities to include youth in your VBS. Your student leaders are encouraged & welcomed to join us!
- The first half of the class will focus on doing VBS for your students.
This discussion will include the necessary training to put on a VBS for your students including:
Schedules Rotations Snacks
Worship Missions Bible Study
Crafts And more!
- The last half of the class will focus on using your students in VBS.
This discussion will include all the necessary training to use your students in VBS including:
How to train your students for VBS Using a student’s spiritual gifting
What to look for in leaders Situations to avoid
Expectations for the student leaders And more!
NO LIFEWAY BOOKSTORE will be available for us this year. All materials must be ordered through their website lifeway.com/vbsquickorder
To help you promote this year’s clinic in your church, we have included:
- Promotional Posters to display around your church. Copy or contact us for additional posters needed.
- Conference Descriptions Handouts (pg 1) & (pg 2) to help your leaders choose their base and enrichment conferences prior to coming if desired. This handout will include a brief schedule as well.
- Your Church Registration Form to submit the names of your church’s VBS workers and others attending this event. Please mail or fax it to Beth Williams. Before April 1st enters you in the Early Bird Drawing and gives us an accurate headcount for each conference and the Friday evening light dinner.
Mail to: 3925 Casper Mountain Rd, St. 101 Casper, WY 82604 FAX #: 307-235-9945
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Ramkota under “WSBC” for $75.00 + tax a night for your convenience. You must make your own reservations by calling them at (307) 266-6000 by Friday, April 5th to ensure rooms and rates are available.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THIS APRIL!!!!