Delmar Mission Offering
“Behold, I am doing a new thing, now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19 ESV
Allocating Our 2017-18 Delmar State Mission Offering
100% of contributions are used for mission and ministry in Wyoming.
(Items pending adoption of the 2018 WSBC Budget.)
- Mission Ministries in Church & Community
- Special Evangelism Projects in Churches
- Baptist Collegiate Ministry Retreats, Development & Director Support
- BCM Center at University of Wyoming
- BCM Summer Missions
- Mountain Top Baptist Assembly Camp Programs
- Mountain Top Baptist Assembly Operations
- VBS State Clinic and Training
- Church Mission Mobilization
- State Sunday School Training Team & Church Training Events
- New Pastors/Ministers Welcome & Orientation
- Pastors/Ministers & Wives Retreat — Oasis
- Pastors/Ministers Emergencies & Moving
- Hispanic Laborers Conference
- Smaller Church Emergency Assistance
- State Events Trailer
- Regional Missionary Support
- Executive Director Support
OUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE:
- It is our hope and desire to become much more fully funded by gifts from our Churches through this offering.
- Gifts to the Delmar Offering over and above the Budget Goal will be used to further Kingdom work by our Wyoming Churches.
Click here for the 2017 Prayer Guide & Passage Thoughts from Mission Strategist David Schroeder.
CLICK HERE for Delmar MTBA video