WSBMN Events Trailer is your Party in a Box!
We wish to provide WSBC churches
and associations a resource to assist them in
reaching their communities for Christ.
The trailer is equipped with the following:
- Snow Cone Machine and Supplies
- Popcorn Machine and Supplies
- Cotton Candy Machine and Supplies
- Nacho Cheese Warmer and Nacho Cheese
- Bounce House for Young Children *
- Yard Games and Supplies
- Three (3) Canopies
- Hot Dog Station
- Generator **
- Portable Sound System
- Support Supplies
- The Events Trailer is intended to be used as a packaged resource. Materials will not be booked separately or removed from the unit. Churches or associations using the equipment are responsible for cleaning and replacing the equipment in its proper places. Any missing or malfunctioning equipment must be reported to the WSBC office ASAP.
- Those using the Events Trailer are expected to pay for and provide their own food products (hotdogs, chips, ice, condiments, cups, drinks, etc.)
- Churches or associations are required to research and secure any permits and/or licenses required for their area.
A complete description and policy brochure, as well as a reservation form, can be
obtained by calling the WSBC State Office at 307/472-4087 ext. 212 for Pam Hans
or by emailing Pam Hans- firstname.lastname@example.org